skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just Chillin'
Just a couple pictures of my girls relaxing at home. This is about the extent of the excitement we see at home during the day... evenings, however, are a different story. Just ask daddy about that! Claire seems to like to fuss a little in the evenings as do most babies, but last night mommy went to see Beauty & the Beast at the Schuster and daddy babysat. From what daddy says Claire had only a few brief moments of calmness. He tried everything, but nothing worked. I hate to say it, but as soon as I came home and held her she stopped crying and I mean immediately. Ben says it's my fault for holding her 23 hours a day. Hey, they're only little once!

3 comments:
Looks like you have 2 spoiled girls on your hands! Cute post!
Landon did the same ting to Brian, don't feel bad Ben, it will pass. Give her a month. Cute pictures Michele.
Babies are like that in the beginning the mommies are all they see. Now Kendall gets very excited to see her daddy come home and so do I.
Post a Comment