skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thumb Sucker?
Recently I found my hand and I love sucking on it.... today I found my thumb and I think I like that even better! Mommy is a little worried because she said thumbs are hard to take away and she doesn't want me sucking my thumb until I'm 10 years old. Don't worry mommy I just like it now!

6 comments:
She looks so adorable with that thumb in her mouth! She looks like a natural! Uh-Oh! It is just too cute though!
I love thumb suckers. Landon did it for a short time, maybe it wont last for Claire either. I love that her finger is resting on her nose. She is very cute, what a sweet picture.
Too cute for words!!!
(Grandma Barb)
Kendall says welcome to the club. It really helps in the middle of the night.
We often see Ben exhibit the thumbsucking behavior at work....it clearly calms him during his tough stretches. Clearly, Claire has a genetic predisposition to this habit....let us all hope she grows up like mom....on a side note, it is nice to see Ben also shares his hair ribbons with his daughter...we also see these quite often!!!
Guess Who ??
I can't believe how she has grown....Grandma Sue has not had us over to see her in awhile.
Love
Carolyn & Kate
Post a Comment