Last Thursday Claire turned four months old! It's so hard to believe that four months have gone by so quickly. She is getting so big!!! Claire is 14 lbs 12 oz and 25 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for weight, length and head. She is rolling over and grasping objects. She is even starting to teeth which is definitely no fun for her. She is a "very busy" little girl as we are told by everyone that meets her, but she is so much fun and brings so much excitement to our home! We can't wait to share the Holidays with her!! Notice something missing? It's her hair. We now have a bald baby! Where did all her hair go???????


The two pictures below show how interested Claire is in her shoes. She loves to stare at her shoes... it's so funny. She may be obsessed with shoes like her mother!?!

4 comments:
Love the 4 month pictures. Time is really flying and guess it does when you are having fun. Kendall says she loves the shoes also.
Wow! How Claire has grown. I haven't seen her in several weeks, so I really see changes in her in these pictures. How cute she is in her little outfit on her great-grandma'a quilt. I especially love the first close up picture of Claire.
"Happy Thanksgiving" to the 3 of you.
Barb H.
She is so cute, but it is funny to see her without a bow in her hair! I can't believe she is 4 months old already!
Cynetta,
She still has just enough hair to get a bow in!! Everyone laughs though and ask if I glue it in!!!
Post a Comment