Saturday, December 09, 2006

Claire the Fairy Princess

I found this adorable fairy princess outfit and had to try it on Claire. I am going to use it for some of her 6 month pictures in January. I also have another tutu and matching headband that are even cuter. I'll post pictures of that outfit later. As you can tell by the pictures Claire wasn't too thrilled with the fairy dress up session. She isn't a big fan of costumes as you may remember from my Halloween posts. One day she'll beg to dress up in this kind of stuff, but she's not quite there yet!





6 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

She may not love it, but I do! Since having a boy, I have thought that I don't need a girl ever, but I don't know now! She is adorable! I can't wait to see the other outfit! How precious!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I love Claire as a princess fairy! She looks especially cute with her chubby legs! I would love to see her in her cousin Caroline's flower halo and wings...it would be so precious on Claire with all of her expressions!!!!! I can't wait to see her other sweet outfit too!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kendall harris said...

I love the fairy princess costume.
Claire is looking like why did my mommy put this on me.

The Vachas said...

She has the most expressive face. We love her. I am sorry your Mommy does that dress up stuff to you Claire but we love it. Honestly, if you were ours, I would do it to you too. You may not realize it while Mommy is dressing you up but she really does love you and is not trying to torture you. =)

The Fam said...

These are to die for cute!