Merry Christmas! May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas during the busy Holiday Season and all year long. I am so thankful for the birth of Jesus. I have a new perspective on this phenomenal miracle since recently giving birth. Ultimately Jesus was born to die. God sent His only child, Jesus, to earth to be born so He could die on the cross to pardon our sins. I can't imagine as a parent giving my child up for the sins of man. What sacrificial love. So this Christmas, enjoy your family & friends and opening up gifts, but lets not forget the amazing love God has for us that He would send His only son to be born then die for our US!
I totally agree with what you said about Christmas. Becoming a parent does put God giving up His only Son in a new perspective for me as well. I always knew what an incredible sacrifice it was but now I feel what a huge sacrifice that would be. Let us all remember.
So well put Michele...I agree completely! Not only at Christmas, but EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR, we did to remember the ultimate gift of love and sacrifice! What an awesome gift God gave us so long ago, and to think, He sacrificed His son for all of us. How amazing God's love truly is and what grace He bestows upon us! I can't even imagine the sacrifice now that I have Caroline.
Beautiful words you put on your blog site. How sad that most of the world doesn't know or take time to remember that "Jesus is the reason for the season!"
A beautiful gift was given to you and Ben this year from God. Oh, what goodness he sends to all of us in so many different ways. Your's came this year in little Claire.
These two pictures of Claire are just beautiful. Prize winners! Barb
I loved what you said about the true meaning of Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for this year, so many people have lost love ones or are away form their families this year I am so happy that I get to spend this holiday with my family, that is my Christmas gift. I love the pictures!!!
Oh these are so cute! I love her little dress and hat and I think she even likes this one too.
Thanks also for the reminder of what Christmas really is about. More than all the gifts we every give Noah, I pray most of all that he will receive God's gift.
5 comments:
She couldn't be any cuter...uh..I love her.
I totally agree with what you said about Christmas. Becoming a parent does put God giving up His only Son in a new perspective for me as well. I always knew what an incredible sacrifice it was but now I feel what a huge sacrifice that would be. Let us all remember.
So well put Michele...I agree completely! Not only at Christmas, but EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR, we did to remember the ultimate gift of love and sacrifice! What an awesome gift God gave us so long ago, and to think, He sacrificed His son for all of us. How amazing God's love truly is and what grace He bestows upon us! I can't even imagine the sacrifice now that I have Caroline.
Beautiful words you put on your blog site. How sad that most of the world doesn't know or take time to remember that "Jesus is the reason for the season!"
A beautiful gift was given to you and Ben this year from God. Oh, what goodness he sends to all of us in so many different ways. Your's came this year in little Claire.
These two pictures of Claire are just beautiful. Prize winners!
Barb
I loved what you said about the true meaning of Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for this year, so many people have lost love ones or are away form their families this year I am so happy that I get to spend this holiday with my family, that is my Christmas gift.
I love the pictures!!!
Oh these are so cute! I love her little dress and hat and I think she even likes this one too.
Thanks also for the reminder of what Christmas really is about. More than all the gifts we every give Noah, I pray most of all that he will receive God's gift.
Post a Comment