Here are a some more pictures. Heather and I both agreed we may have some strong willed, feisty little girls on our hands! They definitley have a flare for the dramatic already. Watch out!!
Caroline, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Oh yeah... we can't walk yet can we???
Okay... life is good again! I feel better now that my clothes are off. I'm sorry Caroline... maybe your mommy can take your dress off, too! It's much more comfortable!!
I'm not exactly sure why my mommy feels the need to put matching hats on me all the time???
Grandpa McDowell with his girls!! Note the pen in grandpa's pocket. It's a dead give away that he's a teacher! Who else keeps an ink pen in their front pocket even outside of school? I guess you never know when you're going to need a pen!


3 comments:
Michele...what will we do when the girls walk? They're already strong willed now...just think about a year or so from now! I think we'll be very busy moms!!!!:)
Their dresses are adorable! It's so funny that they are so young and yet so strong willed...just wait till they tell you NO!NO!NO!
You make me laugh with these pictures of expressive little Claire. I agree those outfits are just too cute not to get several pictures in them. Claire will get used to all the pictures in time, Kendall automatically smiles when I pull out the camera.
Post a Comment