Monday, December 04, 2006

Santa's Little Helper!

We are so excited about Claire's FIRST Christmas! She is old enough to really enjoy looking at lights and all the Christmas decorations. She is mesmerized by our Christmas tree. It is so cute to watch her as she is experiencing all the Holiday excitement for the very first time!
She is getting so active. At four and a half months she is already rolling from her back to her stomach and her stomach to her back. She is a rolling maniac! She also is so intrigued by people's faces. She is constantly reaching out to touch your face (and Sophie's face, too... poor Sophie!). She isn't always so gentle. It's more like a grab or a scratch, rather than a touch, but it's so sweet! She has already given us the BEST Christmas gift we could ever hope for or want!

"I'm liking the Christmas slippers".

"Where did everyone go?"

6 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

You are so cute Claire! We can't wait to celebrate Cristmas with you! We need to get pictures of you and your cousin Caroline. You two will be darling in all of your different Christmas outfits!!!

kendall harris said...

So cute!!!! I'm loving the slippers. I think she looks like you.

Anonymous said...

Claire is one of Santa's cutest little helpers. Love the hat and boots.

Barb H.

The Seekins Family said...

Very cute! I love the hat!

The Vachas said...

Those are adorable! We need to see you again soon Claire!

The Fam said...

She looks so sweet in these! I especially like the second one. I keep meaning to get a pic of Anna in her Santa hat and booties with nothing else on but her diaper! I think that would be too funny.