On Friday Claire turned 7 months old! She is getting so big and trying to crawl, but not there yet! She has been very quick with her developmental milestones. She is definitely a go-getter! We are having the time of our lives right now. Claire brought a new dimension to our life and a love we never new existed until we held her in our arms! We are so blessed!
Not the smiliest of photo sessions... that's for sure!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Darling pictures of Claire! The outfit she is wearing is very different and yet so cute on her against the quilt that great-grandma Helen made for her. I really see her face showing that special look of 6 - 7 months old. She is growing so fast and making many changes. Of course, that is what she is suppose to be doing!!! Her expressions on these pics are quite different than most looks she usually shows; but they are very good photos. I really like these pictures a lot. Barb H.
I love all of these pictures! Claire is getting so big! She is cute even when she doesn't give lots of smiles! Sometimes the best baby pictures are those of babies just giving really sweet looks or funny expressions!
I love these picturesQ! I know you said you worked so hard andall you got as the half smile but she is so expressive. She doesn't need to smile, she is still beautiful.
I love these picturesQ! I know you said you worked so hard andall you got as the half smile but she is so expressive. She doesn't need to smile, she is still beautiful.
7 comments:
Darling pictures of Claire! The outfit she is wearing is very different and yet so cute on her against the quilt that great-grandma Helen made for her. I really see her face showing that special look of 6 - 7 months old. She is growing so fast and making many changes. Of course, that is what she is suppose to be doing!!! Her expressions on these pics are quite different than most looks she usually shows; but they are very good photos.
I really like these pictures a lot.
Barb H.
Once again I love Claire's outfit. She is so fashionable and adorable.
I love all of these pictures! Claire is getting so big! She is cute even when she doesn't give lots of smiles! Sometimes the best baby pictures are those of babies just giving really sweet looks or funny expressions!
I love that dress and her bright pink tights. She is just the cutest!
Isn't amazing how fast they grow?! It is so much fun to watch them change and grow every day. Very cute!
I love these picturesQ! I know you said you worked so hard andall you got as the half smile but she is so expressive. She doesn't need to smile, she is still beautiful.
I love these picturesQ! I know you said you worked so hard andall you got as the half smile but she is so expressive. She doesn't need to smile, she is still beautiful.
Post a Comment