You are right she is a cutie. I hope you aren't mad but I have to admit, the first picture caught me off guard and I thought it was a boy. I am not used to seeing Claire without some kind of bow on her head. She is very cute and it was nice to see you guys today.
What a cutie! I just love her adorable pictures...the one of her in the crib is darling...one of my favorites! She is such a doll baby!
Claire's head bands are very cute! You know how I love accessories! Plus, they fit her head! I'm excited to accessorize Caroline, but her head bands and barrettes don't fit her yet.:( Seeing Claire's pictures gives me hope that they'll work in the next few months. I never thought they wouldn't fit when I got them, since she does have a McDowell head!:)
These are certainly cute and adorable pictures of Claire. She is getting older looking (as she should) and wears her head bands so nicely. They 'fit her so well' with the short little hairs coming in on her head. She is a great model for them!!!! It looks like she is trying to stand in the one picture of her on the sofa. Although, my favorite is the picture of her sitting in her crib!!! A real living doll! Barb H.
I love the one of her in her crib. She is very cute in all of them, but that is my favorite. She is so so cute, but can you believe how fast she is growing up?!
She is so cute. I love the hairbows. It is only just the beginning of all the hair stuff. Lane has a whole drawer full of bows, clips, etc. I liked seeing some pics of her crib and bedding too. Very pretty nursery.
6 comments:
You are right she is a cutie. I hope you aren't mad but I have to admit, the first picture caught me off guard and I thought it was a boy. I am not used to seeing Claire without some kind of bow on her head. She is very cute and it was nice to see you guys today.
What a cutie! I just love her adorable pictures...the one of her in the crib is darling...one of my favorites! She is such a doll baby!
Claire's head bands are very cute! You know how I love accessories! Plus, they fit her head! I'm excited to accessorize Caroline, but her head bands and barrettes don't fit her yet.:( Seeing Claire's pictures gives me hope that they'll work in the next few months. I never thought they wouldn't fit when I got them, since she does have a McDowell head!:)
These are certainly cute and adorable pictures of Claire. She is getting older looking (as she should) and wears her head bands so nicely. They 'fit her so well' with the short little hairs coming in on her head. She is a great model for them!!!! It looks like she is trying to stand in the one picture of her on the sofa. Although, my favorite is the picture of her sitting in her crib!!! A real living doll! Barb H.
I love the one of her in her crib. She is very cute in all of them, but that is my favorite. She is so so cute, but can you believe how fast she is growing up?!
She is so cute. I love the hairbows. It is only just the beginning of all the hair stuff. Lane has a whole drawer full of bows, clips, etc. I liked seeing some pics of her crib and bedding too. Very pretty nursery.
She is a doll baby. You know I love the bows. She looks like one of those high society babies. Those bows would take up Kendall's whole face.
Post a Comment