Okay.... so here's the story. Today Claire took an unusually long nap, almost 3 hours. I went in to get her and unwrapped her and found the poor baby covered in poop. She had rolled onto her belly during her sleep so it was everywhere. This had to be some sort of record for the largest bowel movement in the history of man. I yelled for Ben's assistance because this was definitely a two man job. Really we could've used several more sets of hands. I stripped Claire down in her crib and took her straight to the sink (which we cleaned very well with Clorox afterwards) and gave her her second bath of the day. Ben and I were both amazed that such a cute, little baby could produce something so vile... and it was VILE.
Not that little darling Claire....she wouldn't do that!!!!???? Just wait, till she gets older and eating all kinds of different baby foods!!!
Your story reminds me of Scott & Heather with Caroline recently. She was so bad too, (with you know what), that they had to cut off her T-shirt and throw it away because if was so awful.
Just think was mothers did 50 - 100 years ago, without washing machines and little think cloth diapers. I can't even imagine that [and I'm getting pretty old :)]!!!
Thanks for sharing the cute story and those cute pictures of Claire in the sink (tub). Just love them. Barb
Isn't it amazing what solid food does to a dirty diaper. I will take breast milk baby poop over solids anyday. It's so much more stinky. She is beatiful Michele, I think she keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love these pictures too.
7 comments:
I love the last picture of her in the sink! That story made me laugh so hard! Just to warn you, the diapers only get worse!
Not that little darling Claire....she wouldn't do that!!!!???? Just wait, till she gets older and eating all kinds of different baby foods!!!
Your story reminds me of Scott & Heather with Caroline recently. She was so bad too, (with you know what), that they had to cut off her T-shirt and throw it away because if was so awful.
Just think was mothers did 50 - 100 years ago, without washing machines and little think cloth diapers. I can't even imagine that [and I'm getting pretty old :)]!!!
Thanks for sharing the cute story and those cute pictures of Claire in the sink (tub). Just love them.
Barb
I love the pictures! Good thing it was a snowy day and Ben was home to help you! Those extra pair of hands really come in handy sometimes!
I bet she will love "Little Mermaid" when she grows up. I can see how much she enjoys the water.
Bath time is so much fun.
Isn't it amazing what solid food does to a dirty diaper. I will take breast milk baby poop over solids anyday. It's so much more stinky. She is beatiful Michele, I think she keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love these pictures too.
I absolutely do NOT believe a WORD OF IT! ABSOLUTELY not this little angel!
NNAASSTTYY!
Post a Comment