Saturday, May 05, 2007

Claire's Pillowcase Dresses

Over the last couple of months I have purchased several pillowcase dresses and other handmade clothing items on eBay (imagine that!!). I actually just happened upon the dresses when I was looking at little girl stuff on eBay and fell in love with them! I really liked them because they are unique and something not every baby girl is wearing! Now believe me... I LOVE, love Gymboree clothes and Baby Gap and The Children's Place, but it is fun to get something a little different sometimes and to be original. I also loved these dresses because they are handmade and a lot times they will monogram a name or initials on the dress which is just adorable! My mom (Nuna) said these would be very easy to make so maybe we can talk her in to making more for Claire!! My plan was to have Claire model all of the dresses, but she really didn't want anything to do with that so I just took pictures of the rest!! Aren't these dresses just too cute??? This one has her name embroidered!






This is a pillowcase top with matching capri's... one of my favorites!

This is a sweet little dress with Claire's initials monogrammed on it!




6 comments:

kendall harris said...

I love those dresses they are so cute. I need to get one for the princess.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very cute and unique little dresses. It is always fun to find the non - typical things and buy them. They will be cute on Claire this summer when she is walking.
Barb

The Seekins Family said...

Okay, I take it back! I want a girl now! Michele, those are too cute! I love that last one that is white with her initials...but then I love all of them! Isn't it just so much fun dressing up babies!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Those will be so cute on Claire this summer!!! Let's hope for lots of warm, sunny weather!

The Vachas said...

Those are adorable. THe one with capri's is one of my favorites too. I love the way her name looks embroidered on the one dress too.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Okay NUNA! Let's see that sewing machine fly! Those are so cute. I think Family Fun or Martha Stewart Kids magazine has the pattern!
Adorable!