Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just a few new pictures of Claire. I haven't posted in a while because I haven't felt great. Claire just turned 10 months old (I will get her 10 month quilt pics up SOON!!!). She started pulling herself up and cruising around the furniture a week or so ago. She actually lets go and stays standing for several seconds. We aren't sure if she even realizes what she's doing yet! It is so cute to watch her develop and grow everyday! I don't think it will be too much longer before she's walking!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire's reached a couple more milestones!!! Oh boy, more excitement now that she is pulling herself up and moving..... wait till the walking starts. Wonderful moments ahead for her and you.

She looks like she is really enjoying
her swing. Cute smiles.
Barb

The Vachas said...

She is such a cutie pie. I have been thinking about you. I hope you feel better soon.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Claire is so cute! I agree, what darling smiles! She loves the camera, or I should say, the camera loves her!

Thanks for coming over tonight! We had a lot of fun!!!! We can't wait to do that more this summer!:)

Feel better soon! Only a few more weeks until the 2nd trimester!