Monday, July 16, 2007

Claire's 1st Birthday Party... Decorations!

We had Claire's 1st Birthday party on Saturday. (Today, however, is her actual birthday!) It was a beautiful day for an outdoor party! We had so much fun! We took so many pictures that I am going to have to break up the posts into categories! The theme of the party was Care Bears because Ben started calling Claire, "Claire Bear", right after she was born and the nickname has stuck so the Care Bear theme was perfect!
Treat bags were sent home with all the kids!



Claire's bib and hat!

Claire got her own cake, which by the way... she ate it ALL!








2 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

There are so many cool Care Bear decorations to use...what a fitting birthday theme for Claire Bear!!! It's great for a baby's birthday too...so cute and lots of decor to choose from and find!!!!

I'm sure you had so much fun planning. I love getting ready and finding things for Caroline's 1st...you can't plan too soon! I guess this is just a little taste of what fun it will be to plan their weddings a LONG, LONG time from now! I know how much fun it was to plan my own, I can't imagine for our daughters (much to the daddys' dismay!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a birthday party! You did all sorts of things to make it look really cute for Claire. Sorry we missed it.
Barb