I took a bazillion pictures of Claire in her birthday outfit yesterday (yes... another birthday outfit!!). I didn't have enough room in the last post for all the pictures I liked! So here they are...

Always exploring! Claire really enjoys being outdoors. She picks up every leaf, stick, piece of mulch, rock, etc; that she can find! Usually she is pretty good about not putting things in her mouth! She does, however, love the apples that fall from our apple tree. She especially likes them if a squirrel has already taken a few bites... YUCK!
Hey, look Ma, I'm lookin' pretty cool in your sunglasses!
My two favorite girls in the whole world!!





4 comments:
WOW! What an amazing birthday celebration! Love ALL the fun and goodies. Claire looks wonderful in all her birthday outfits, bloomers, bibs, etc.
I LOVE the giraffe Nuna bought...So cute and huggable! What a special little girl.
Happy Birthday Dear Claire!!
Happy Birthday Claire. Kendall is so sorry she could not make it to your birthday party. Looks like you had lots of fun.
Oh my gosh, I just love all of Claire's expressions in these pictures. I can see how it was so hard to pick a favorite to post! She looks so adorable and I love her birthday outfit! That navy is a great color on her!
Very sweet 1 year old pictures in her cute birthday dress!!! ~Barb~
Post a Comment