My sweet, little Anna turned 5 months old on May 21st. She is getting very STRONG and is definitely enjoying having some control over her body. She is at that age where holding her is a full time job. If she decides she wants to arch her back or squirm, she could come right out of your arms. She pretty much has mastered getting out of the Bumbo. So... gone are the days that I can just put her in the Bumbo while I try to get a few things done! She still continues to be a great baby and seems pretty low-key. I know she is still young and we can't wait to watch as her personality continues to blossom. I love being a mother to two little girls and as much as I worried about their 17 month age difference when I was pregnant with Anna, I truly wouldn't want it any other way! I love that Claire & Anna are so close in age and I know they will always have each other throughout life! God's plan & timing are so much better than mine!
Anna is wearing her beautiful dedication gown Grammy got for her!
Anna is wearing her beautiful dedication gown Grammy got for her!
Our miss smiley was not in the smiling mood when I took these pictures. I took them right before nap time so it was bad timing on my part!



Even though she isn't smiling here, I think she has such a sweet, pleasant little face!

3 comments:
Growing MUCH too fast! Precious girl!
She is getting so big! I still can't get over how much of a Cutting she is...the older she gets the more I see it. She looks precious in her dress and on Grandma's quilt!!!
Precious, darling pictures of Anna in her special dress from Grammy Sue. She looks so sweet on the beautiful quilt made by Great-Grandma Helen for
Anna. Much love shown and given by her grandma and great-grandma! ~ Barb
Post a Comment