Tonight when I was changing Anna into her pajamas, she grabbed her foot and put it in her mouth. She has been very close recently, but tonight she literally put her foot in her mouth! I had Ben run and get the camera for me. I remember loving this stage of infancy with Claire and I love it with Anna, too. She is really starting to show her little personality. It's kind of like at around 4 months they realize there is more to life than eating, sleeping & pooping! We are having so much fun with our girls. Claire is a blast right now as well. She talks all the time and she says just about everything. I can honestly say that we are having the time of our lives!! Parenthood is the BEST!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
"Are you really going to take a picture of me eating my foot???"Yep... I sure am!
Isn't their flexibility amazing!!
After I took away her feet so I could dress her, she amused herself with the teddy bear Nuna gave her that plays music! Look at her smiling at it!
I guess if Anna can't put her foot in her mouth, she'll put her bear in her mouth! She is pretty easy to please!!



3 comments:
Such CUTE, CUTE, CUTE little feet too!!
THAT IS CUTE. I REMEMBER WHEN LANDON PUT HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH FOR THE FIRST TIME, IT WAS ON GOOD FRIDAY. IT IS SUCH A FUN AGE. I AM JUST GOING TO COAST ALONG AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE WITH LITTLE OLIVIA AND NOT WISH THE INFANCY AWAY. IT WILL BE HERE SOON ENOUGH.
How cute! I remember the first time Caroline did that...it was snow day and I was so excited to see her do it for the first time!
Great job Anna!
Post a Comment