A couple weeks ago we decided it was time for Anna to go to the nursery at church. Both Claire & Anna were right around 6 months when they HAD to go. They got to the age where they were becoming very verbal and becoming a distraction to those around us. To keep from being a disruption I was having to leave the service with her, which means I don't get anything out of church. This is when we know it's time! Anna did great and when I went to pick her up she was asleep in the swing!
Anna must've heard my voice because she woke up within minutes of getting to the nursery to pick her up!

2 comments:
How very sweet. Looks like such a nice nursery for the little babies at Patterson Park Church. Anna is a great baby; so good and smiley! You are fortunate, Michelle, with her being born only 17 months after Claire. I know you have your hands full with both of them close together. It will get easier as time goes on !!!!! ~ Barb
I'm so glad Anna did well! I do think it's sad, though, that she's finally big enough to be in the nursery. Where did that little newborn go?
Post a Comment