Monday, June 16, 2008

More Father's Day

More Father's Day pictures...
My dad, me and my brothers (Shawn & Scott).

All the Dads!!

Dad, Ben, Shawn & Scott

I love to get a "Cousins" picture whenever possible!

Lauren, Anna, Caroline, Jillian, Connor & Claire

Grandma McDowell with Claire & Anna (my Grandpa McDowell passed away in 1999... I miss him so much and wish he could've seen and held my girls). Happy Father's Day Grandpa... you were the best. We'll see you again, and then you can hold Claire & Anna!)


Papa, Anna & Claire

Aunt Heather & Anna. Heather is due at the end of July with a little girl!

Aunt Kristen & Heather talking to Anna! Anna was all smiles for them!!!


My Mom & Dad! My mom is doing great after her surgery!


Look at this adorable face!! Bella is my parents new dog. They adopted her from a rescue a couple months ago and she is the sweetest! She is part Lab and part Husky. She fits in perfectly after my parents had to put their elderly Lab to sleep in December.

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

You got some really great pictures! I love all of them! It was so nice to get a shot of Gary with his 3 children...priceless! I'm glad everyone could be together!!!