Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bottle Feeding

Recently I allowed Claire to feed Anna. Not just hold the bottle for me, but actually hold her and feed her! I was right there in an event Claire decided she was done, and when she's done there in no warning. She just pushes Anna away and tries to get down. I was surprised when I had to force Claire to let me finish the feeding. Claire was giving Anna lots of air. She doesn't quite get the concept of tilting the bottle up yet!! Claire is going to be a very good mommy one day!

You could tell Anna was confused with Claire feeding her. She was very distracted by that fact and stopped eating to look at Claire and laugh. Claire got a little frustrated by this and told Anna several times to "eat baby Anna".

This is very serious business.



"Claire... you are doing a very good job feeding me!"


"I know Anna, I'm a BIG girl!"

4 comments:

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

OH HOW PRECIOUS IS THAT!!!!!! Love these pictures. The girls are getting so big and so darling!!!!

The Vachas said...

I love this post! Very cute I love the first picture with Anna's feet up, too funny.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

What adorable pictures! So sweet of the girls looking at each other! I love the expressions on Claire's face...so cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable!!! These pics are keepers for sure! Priceless! A suggestion.... you should frame these. They tell a story. This is a milestone you will look back on again and again. The expressions on both of the girls faces are just too cute and funny. Thanks for sharing this moment with all of us. ~ Barb