It is once again time to post quilt pictures of our sweet Anna! She is 7 months old as of July 21st. She continues to be such a joy to us! Like my Grandma just recently told me... "Anna smiles with her whole body." It's true, she lights up when she smiles and it's contagious! She giggles now all the time, mostly at her big sister, but Daddy definitely gets some huge smiles as well! We call her our "Giggle Box".
As far as developmental milestones go, Anna has progressed very quickly since her 6 month post when she was just barely sitting up. In a matter of a few weeks, she went from sitting up to crawling and now pulling herself up to a standing position. She has even started the very beginning stage of cruising, taking a few small steps to the side when she pulls herself up on the furniture. I am completely shocked at her rapid progression and I must admit, a little worried. I was kind of hoping for a 11-12 month walker. Claire was 11 months and it just seemed perfect to me. I guess you can't choose and I am thankful she is developing so well! I just wasn't expecting such a mobile infant so soon!
We are busy, without a doubt, with a 7 month old and a 2 year old, but it is a "fun" busy and we feel so blessed with two healthy, thriving little girls!

2 comments:
Terrific pictures. They look like you had a professional take them for you. The outfits are darling and so unusual. In one of the pictures of Anna, I see Claire in Anna's expression. Anna has certainly grown. ~ Grammy Barb ~
All of these pictures are so cute! Don't you just love these outfits? I'm fixed on the items from Mud Pie. I wish I'd had these when Caroline was little!
Post a Comment