Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Berry Picking

Grammy & Papa took Claire berry picking last week. If you know Claire, you know she gobbles up the berries! It's like she can't get enough. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries... she loves them all! So when they took her berry picking I knew she would really enjoy herself! I'm pretty sure she ate more berries than she brought home. Grammy read her the book Blueberries for Sal after they went to pick berries (an adorable book for those of you that haven't read it!!). These pictures made us laugh when we saw them. Ben & I both said "Yep, that's our Claire" (referring to the picture with berries all over her face!!!). So funny!!!
Claire, sweetie, this is "berry picking", not "berry EATING". Did anyone explain this to her?

This is my favorite picture and pretty much speaks for itself...



Hmmmm... which berry looks the juiciest??

This one looks pretty good!


Yep... that was delicious!


She was so proud of herself carrying her own little pail for berries! Is she trying to hide while she sneaks another berry?


Papa and Claire trying to get only the best!



Time to go home!

(Where is her pail??? I don't think she actually put any in the pail!)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

How cute! Another great adventure with Grammy and Grandpa Cutting. I, too, love that picture of Claire with the full cheeks and blueberries all over her mouth. Adorable. What fun for all three of them.
~ Grammy Barb

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

So,so cute!!!!!! A woman after my own heart!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

How much fun! LOVE the picture of Claire with her mouth full of berries...too cute!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Oh berry picking!! What fun! I like to eat them right off the bush too...they are tastier that way!! Some day she will be baking a pie from berries she has picked!