The day Catherine was born, we had Caroline over for a couple hours to play. It was a really pretty day so the girls played outside the whole time. Both girls love being outside, so they had a lot of fun! They played on the swing set, with baby dolls, balls, the water table, rocks and lots more! The girls play really well together and definitely seem to enjoy their time together!
They were so proud of themselves. I couldn't help but laugh at these silly girls!!
Claire & Caroline saw an airplane in the sky! I think this is such a cute picture!!
I'm not sure what it is about this window well, but Ben's mom told me that Ben used to play in this exact spot when he was a little boy. I think it's funny that Claire loves to play here too! The girls had a little rock collection going on!
Little Miss Anna is so good. She just played in the grass and watched the big girls play! She is such an easy baby!

6 comments:
Those pictures are too cute! What fun memories the girls are making together.
Jeni
LOVE the pictures!!!! They look darlling in their hats!!!!!! And Anna, how she has grown!
These pictures of Claire and Caroline are just to WILD!!!! They "crack me up" and make me laugh at these "silly billies"! They look sooooo funny in their diapers, hats, and crocs. And then getting into the play water table, as if it was a pool. Leave it to....... ? Caroline's idea I bet!!!
Oh boy, just wait till they get older! What will Caroline led Claire into ???? I think I see trouble over the horizon!!!!
Just love the pics. So glad you took them, Michele. I will have to get some copies of these, for sure.
~ Grammy "Ma" (Caroline's) and
Grammy Barb (to Claire) ~
These pictures of Claire and Caroline are just to WILD!!!! They "crack me up" and make me laugh at these "silly billies"! They look sooooo funny in their diapers, hats, and crocs. And then getting into the play water table, as if it was a pool. Leave it to....... ? Caroline' idea I bet!!!
Oh boy, just wait till they get older! What will Caroline led Claire into ???? I think I see trouble over the horizon!!!!
Just love the pics. So glad you took them, Michele. I will have to get some copies of these, for sure.
~ Grammy "Ma" and Grammy Barb ~
I love these photos...the hats...and JUST diapers! LOVE THEM! SOOO cute!
LOVE these pictures of the girls! They have so much fun together!
Post a Comment