Just a couple pictures of Claire & Anna. Everyday I witness a deeper bond between my girls. As a mother, I think it's one of the most rewarding parts of being a parent!!

This water toys was one of the first things they both played with together, at the same time. They'd both hit it and squeal. It was so sweet!
Playing on our swing set!
Just relaxing on the couch together!
I don't match their clothes all the time, but every once in a while it's fun to put them in the same clothes!! This set is one of my favorites!!

Now that Anna is mobile and cruising, they play together so much more. Claire is actually really good at sharing with her sister! It's so sweet to watch their interactions!!
4 comments:
So darling and sweet!!!!!!!
Very sweet pictures of the girls together! They are going to be the best of friends. There's nothing like having a sister!
They are both at fun ages to start interacting. This is really a interesting time to watch them play and "kid watch" as we teachers say. I just can't believe that Anna is so big now.... to be doing all these activities. This makes it fun for Claire to have interaction between herself and her sister.
~ Grammy Barb ~
It is so sweet to see them playing together. I also enjoy watching the relationship develop between my girls. I am so close with my sister and I pray that Arilyn and Addison have that same closeness!
Post a Comment