Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Graduation Sunday!

Last week, Claire was promoted from the one year old Sunday School class to the two year old class! This was a bittersweet time for us because we fell in love with Claire's teacher, Miss Amy, over the last year. Claire instantly bonded with Amy and talked about her all the time. On Saturday nights when I get everything ready for church the next day, Claire would always mention Miss Amy and as soon as she woke up Sunday morning she would say "church time, go see Miss Amy!". We are so appreciative of the commitment Amy and her family made to these sweet, impressionable children! Claire did great in her new class and already seems to like her new teacher, Miss Amber! My little girl is just getting too big, too quickly!

Claire modeling her princess dress she wore for her last class with Miss Amy!

Claire playing in her Sunday School class for the last time.

Bye Miss Amy... thank you and we'll miss you!

Landon gave Claire her birthday present after church! Thanks so much for the Leap Frog DVD set!! That was so generous and nice of you guys!!


"Thank you Landon!!!"


Claire with her new teacher, Miss Amber! She looks a little hesitant, doesn't she!!



I'm a big girl Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michele.... the milestones are just beginning! They come faster and faster as each year goes by with your darling. Then your own life becomes busier as you get involved with your children's school activities and outside activities!!! Try to enjoy each day with your girls. I don't know where my life has gone... time just flies the older you get! :(

Sweet pictures of Claire in her pretty dress. Glad she made the change easily to her new class.
~ Grammy Barb ~

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Great pictures! Claire is a big girl and already on to another class! Where has the time gone? She looks so pretty in her pink dress!

I had my camera to take pictures of Caroline in Miss Amber's class, but things got a little crazy:), and I didn't get a chance to take any. I was really dissapointed. I should have had you take some for me. I'm going to sneak in this Sunday, while I'm teaching the 1 year class, and get some of the girls together!!! Hopefully, they'll be by each other and we can compare it to the one I got of them together last fall!