Saturday, August 16, 2008

Visiting Great Grandparents

Here are some sweet pictures from our visits with our Great Grandparents this week. As I've mentioned before, I make regular visits to see my grandparents with the girls. We go often because I know how much it brightens up their day when they get to see Claire & Anna. I also go because we truly enjoy our time with them. You can learn so much from their past experiences if you really listen. They have amazing nuggets of truth and wisdom and I want to expose my girls to that! Great life lessons can be learned!

Claire with her Great Grandparents! She LOVES them and talks about them often!! It melts my heart!



Anna pulling herself up on Papa! They loved seeing all Anna's "new moves"!



I'm so thankful my girls are so comfortable at my grandparents' homes!



Anna showing off her cruising skills to Papa Stephens!



A cute picture of Claire on Nanny Grey & Grandpa's wrought iron furniture outside. They've probably had this furniture since I was Claire's age (or before!!).


The girls with Grandma McDowell. I forgot to get my camera out until we were about to leave and Anna was already in her car seat. Oh well... at least I remembered!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! I found your blog. =) Isn't it great having grandparents and great-grandparents that live close by? I don't have any grandparents left, but Nathan has 4 on his side. The kids love visiting with all of them, but especially Mema and Granddaddy.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Look at Anna! She's so mobile now! She'll be walking any time! Watch out!

Very cute pictures of the girls with the grandparents!!!