Last week we went to Fifth Third Field for Ben's work picnic. It was a little warm outside, but we had a great time!
They allowed us on the field after the softball tournament!
Claire running the bases!
Claire was not so sure of Gem, the Dragon's mascot!
The wrong way to go down the inflatable slide. (she was okay!)

2 comments:
What a fun time! I love the picture of Claire running around the bases...a huge open aread where she can run around! How big the field must seem to a toddler?!?!?!
I agree with Heather; love the picture of Claire running around the bases! That is so cute. Little Anna, still the clone of Ben. Michele, did you just carry Anna? What part did you have? She looks exactly like Ben. It is so unreal. I don't think I have ever seen a child look so much like one of their parents. Ben must be SO PROUD!
Glad you all had a fun evening.
~ Grammy Barb ~
Post a Comment