Here are Anna's one year pictures! I never expected Anna to cooperate so well for her photo shoot, but she was a real trooper! Lori was able to capture some really great shots of my sweet one year old!!
My FAVORITE!!
Another favorite! Anna always puts her head down when she giggles, so I am so happy Lori captured this!
Classic Anna!
Showing off her walking skills!
...and her running abilities, too!!
"So BIG"
I love the sweetness & innocence of this picture! It pulls at your heartstrings and makes me want to scoop her up and hug her! She was done with the picture taking!
All of these pictures are WONDERFUL...just beautiful! Anna looks darling and so cute in her pink outfit! She looks like the perfect little model! Love everyone of them!
1 comment:
All of these pictures are WONDERFUL...just beautiful! Anna looks darling and so cute in her pink outfit! She looks like the perfect little model! Love everyone of them!
Post a Comment