Friday, February 27, 2009

I Can Do That!

So... it's fun times at the Cutting house. We are in the midst of some VERY hard core potty training with Miss Claire. She is doing great, but we have been spending a fair amount of time in the bathroom over the last several days. Anna, of course, is very curious about all this new activity and is RIGHT there watching Claire's every move! She mimics pretty much everything that her big sis does so I shouldn't have been surprised when I found her today sitting on the potty! I took her off and closed the lid and she turned around immediately, lifted the potty lid, sat down and clapped for herself (we have been clapping A LOT for Claire). It was the funniest thing! What I am hoping is that Anna will be super easy to potty train because she knows the routine already at 14 months!


6 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Oh, the fun times of potty training! Way to go Claire, AND Anna! You're both big girls!!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Oh, Anna just wants to be like big sissy! Maybe she will be potty trained too! I have a friend who potty trains successfully at ONE! I never had that happen at MY house!

The Seekins Family said...

This is cute! Maybe Anna will potty train herself while you potty train Claire! Wouldn't that be nice!!! Good job, Claire!(and Anna)!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute of a story! Great pictures of Anna trying to be like her big sis, Claire. These are the joys of motherhood.
~ Grammy Barb

Tami said...

Hi,
It has been so long since I have been to your blog. What fun! We moved our computer to the basement and we do not have heat down there...so I have not been on much all winter. I can't get over how much the girls have grown. My how time flies. They are cute as ever!

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Way to go Claire. Keep it up. Anna may just potty train herself:)