It has become a Christmas tradition for the guys to go pheasant hunting around Christmas. Ben always loves hanging out with the favorite guys in his life and shooting their guns at innocent, unsuspecting birds! Anyway... this year Ben took our 12 year old nephew on his very first hunt and bought him a hunting vest. Connor seemed to be a bit reluctant initially, but Ben said he warmed up quickly and even got a couple birds!
L to R: Uncle Brad, Connor, Ben, Thomas, Philip, and Papa (and a bunch of slaughtered birds).
Friday, January 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am LAUGHING and LAUGHING at the shooting at "innocent, unsuspecting birds" comment as I am THE SAME WAY! If I think about it too long I become a basket case! I too... married a man who HUNTS! WOT!?!?!?
Man time...who can explain it?
Post a Comment