Saturday, June 26, 2010

Vacation Bible School

We had VBS at our church last week and Claire participated and I helped out. Anna also tagged along and enjoyed it as much as Claire! The theme was 'High Seas Expedition' and we all had a great time learning that God's word is true, comforting, surprising, life-changing and for EVERYONE! Let's GO! The set was amazing as well as the performers! The kids and adults were all entertained and more importantly, the truth of God's love and salvation was presented clearly every night!

Both of my girls were enthralled with the music and motions! I was shocked at how quickly they learned the words and movements. We bought the CD and they ask to listen to it all the time!

The "Cabin Girls" were the highlight! The girls loved watching them dance and sing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that IKEA fabric! I made my girls skirts out of it too - and drapes!

Anonymous said...

They listen to the Vacation Bible songs so much that even I know them.
From:
Lauren M