Friday, February 25, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

We had a FABULOUS time at Great Wolf Lodge! We went last spring and the girls have been begging to go back since then. I think surprising them with the trip only added to the excitement of our adventure! Ben and I feel truly blessed with these two little girls and we have so much fun with them!


This year added new excitement for Anna including going down ALL the slides Great Wolf had to offer!

Her face says it all! Pure JOY!

Snack time!

I love this photo! So happy!

We went down this raft slide probably 10 times. We were fortunate with no lines when we were there!



What a great family getaway!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

This looks like so much fun! The girls look like they had a blast. We have never gone, but now I really want to take our kids.