So, as many of you know and experienced... we had a really bad ice storm last week. Over 70,000 people lost power and thankfully, we only lost power for a very short time. We did however, have a large limb that snapped from the weight of all the ice. Unfortunately, the branch took out our cable line. Sooooo, for almost a week, we were without phone, cable and internet. Once again, I reiterate how thankful we were to still be in our warm home, but boy oh boy, a week without the luxuries in life is no fun! I must admit though, the girls and I played lots of games, made lots of crafts and did a ton of baking! That's not so bad really!!!
This view shows just how LARGE the limb really is... oh man!

The girls loved watching the DP&L guys fix our power line that was also damaged when the branch fell on it. We still aren't sure how we didn't lose power for more than 25 minutes! Thank you Lord!

No comments:
Post a Comment