So... if you know me, you know that I love animals and seem to attract animals in need. I've always been a magnet for strays. I can remember as a child and a teenager bringing home all sorts of animals. It seemed the obvious choice for me and Ben to rescue our dogs and I love that we were able to rescue two retired racing greyhounds. They have been such a HUGE part of our family!
When I found Chloe (Willow the Stray) and my neighbors adopted her, I felt like that was my blessing for helping animals all my life. I know it sounds crazy, but the fact that Chloe now lives two doors down and we get to see her everyday, is such a reward for me. I am so thankful I stopped in a bad section of town to save this sweet little dog. We really have loved getting to know our neighbors better and enjoy having their dogs over to play. Belle & Chloe have brought the puppy out in Sophie... so fun to see her play and run with them and of course, Claire and Anna think our neighbor dogs are the best. They remember the day we picked Chloe up off the streets very well and we talk about it often. I hope that I am raising future animals protectors!
The threesome!
(She was also a stray my neighbor Matt found!)


No comments:
Post a Comment