Saturday, October 29, 2011

Show 'n Tell

Last week it was Claire's turn to take something to preschool for show 'n tell that started with the letter "G". She told me she couldn't think of  "one single thing that started with "G". So, I asked her ... "Claire, what kind of dog is Sophie?" and immediately she said "Mommy, can I go ask Mrs. Murray if I can bring my greyhound in for show 'n tell"? So funny how quickly she picked up on that one and of course, her teachers said yes!
Waiting to take the Sophster in to her classroom!

 Claire was telling her classmates a little about the greyhound breed. She did so well. We went over some interesting breed specifics and the kids thought it was neat that she was a racing dog with tattoos in her ears!

 Every child in the class took a turn petting Sophie (my niece Caroline petting her in this pic!). Sophie was a terrific greyhound ambassador. I had no doubts!

No comments: