Ben gave me an amazing birthday gift... a kid-free trip to New York City! We haven't traveled alone since I was pregnant with Claire over five years ago. We did a ton of traveling before we had our girls so it was fun to hop on a plane with my favorite person and head to the greatest city in the world!!
We stayed in an amazing hotel in Times Square! FUN!!

We got see a taping of The Today Show. Hoda was interviewing Kim Kardashian and the Harlem Globe Trotters. So neat!
The Financial District in Manhattan. We took a ferry ride on the East and Hudson Rivers. So sad to see this skyline without the Twin Towers, but still beautiful.


1 comment:
Crazy, Michelle...but I think we were in NYC at the same time! Dan and I arrived last Wed. night and flew home yesterday. How fun and bizzare that would have been if we had run into you (we were thinking of going to a taping of Today show, but never made it...there was so much to do and see). It was awesome weather, wasn't it!?
Post a Comment