Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 3 - Sleep, Suds & Sophie

Everyone is home from the hospital and doing fine. Ms. Claire has her days and nights confused but she is a very good baby.

Big yawn!

Baby's first bath, as you can see she loved it!

Claire & Sophie - Sophie has been a very good big sister

Grandma Cutting already has bows for her hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so tiny in the bath picture. I think her wt is in her cheeks!=)

kendall harris said...

She is sooooo cute Kendall can't wait to meet her

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Ms Carolyn. I live across the street from Grandma Sue. Welcome to the world little girl!!!

Guess what...........Grandma Sue is "VERY" happy you are here she tells me about you every day!

I have a Grandaughter and her name is Kate. We can't wait to play with you....Come visit soon!

Anonymous said...

suck up all this time..it is so precious and you are so very fortunate to have such a wonerful gift from God....great pics...she is a doll!