Tuesday, February 20, 2007

6 Month Professional Pictures

Here are just a couple of my favorites from Claire's 6 month professional pictures taken by Kim McCloud! I think she does a great job of capturing Claire's sweet expressions and innocence!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Michele... they are all good, as usual. My favorites are Claire with Sophie and her sitting in the rocking chair. Although, I do very much like the others too. You just can't beat Kim's picture taking of babies.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Cute pictures...my favorite is the one with Claire and Sophie together...I love the way they are both looking right at the camera! Plus, babies and dogs precious, especially together!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I meant to say that Kim did another great job with Claire! I'm so glad she takes baby pictures!

kendall harris said...

I love all of the pictures, but my favorites are the ones where she is smiling and with Sophie. I need to call Kim and get Kendall's pictures taken.