Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The BUSY Threesome

My best friend, Maria, came down from Michigan with her twins for her Great Grandmother's funeral. She asked if I would watch the twins (Bruce & Brianna) while she went to the viewing and funeral. I was happy to help and looking forward to spending time with the kids! I had them about 4 hours last night for the viewing and was suppose to watch them today, but the funeral was postponed due to the inclement weather. I had so much fun with the twins and they were so well behaved. I was disappointed I get didn't get to watch them today! Claire of course, loved watching Brucie and Bri and the they were very sweet with Claire. They both just kept patting her on the head! I definitely had my hands full with three kids under the age of two (the twins will be two in May), but we had a great time!!!
Brucie... I'm not sure you're suppose to be standing on the couch. You better sit down before my mommy sees you.

Hey Bri, do you think I can have a drink of juice from your sippy cup?
Brianna: "No... this is MY sippy cup, get your own."

Okay, I'll just have a drink from Brucie's cup then.

Your McDonald's and juice sure do look good. I wonder when my mommy is going to let me have the yummy stuff???

5 comments:

The Vachas said...

Those are cute pictures. It sure looked like fun but I bet it was busy, especially to have 2 running around. How many more babies does it make you want to have?

Anonymous said...

What fun for Claire! Some pals to play with and watch and take from, etc. !!! Claire looks like she fits right in there, in spite of the fact that the twins will soon be two.
Michele, I bet you slept well last night!!!!!!! :)
Barb H.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Maria's children are so cute! It looks like all of you had a lot of fun! Will the next baby be on the way soon? Maybe twins?!?!? Caroline would love more cousins!

Unknown said...

Heather... are you smoking something on your snow day off school? Caroline will have to wait a while before she gets anymore cousins!!! Maybe instead she will get a new brother or sister!

The Seekins Family said...

Wow! You go! I thought I had my hands full with Joshua and Noah, but 2 Noahs would definitely make it a whole new world. Definitely puts adding a second child into perspective, doesn't it? Looks like lots of fun though!