skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Diaper Disaster?
Every night Ben gets Claire ready for bed. This nighttime ritual includes changing her diaper and putting her in a sleeper... not that hard. Usually he does a great job, but tonight when he handed Claire to me to feed her I noticed her diaper felt funny so I took the sleeper off and found her diaper only half covering her bottom. Ben said something went tragically wrong, but he's not sure exactly what happened. Thankfully this diaper error was caught before we had a diaper disaster!!

7 comments:
That is hysterical. I am sorry to say that diapering only gets more difficult as they get older. They have too much to do to lie still for a diaper change. We have to get pretty creative to get Landon diapered these days. Singing silly songs, letting him play with the Tylenol bottle or a toy he hasn't seen in a while. The only problem is when he is done, what ever he has may go into the diaper area. So you better be quick, especially if he is dirty.
That is so funny. I did not know that diapers came in thong size. Wilson's diapering problem is he makes it so tight she can barely breath. But hey I'm just happy he is such a big help. Claire is going to regret that picture when she is older.
That is funny! I must say that Deanna is right, it only gets harder. I also agree with Chante--she is going to hate these pictures in a few years.
Just too cute, too funny! The important thing is that daddy (Ben) does it every night with Claire, so what's wrong with a little 'off' once in a while???? Don't give up, Ben. You're doing a great job as Claire's daddy and she will always remember the nightime ritual as she grows up and looks back on that special time at night with her daddy.
Barb H.
That is to funny. We applaud your efforts. :) Love your blog.
So cute...at least Daddy gets it most of the time! I love what someone said about the diaper thong...too funny!
Oh my gosh, I could roll on the floor laughing at these pics. Mike put Anna's diapers on backwards the first time he did it...and then did it again AFTER I corrected him. Too funny. I have to also agree with Deanna...this will only get harder. I fight Anna all day to change her. They are so strong!
Post a Comment