The other evening I was going through all the Sunday adds and coupons. I was on the floor playing with Claire when I decided to this, so I had the papers spread out all around me! It was so funny because Claire had been playing great with her toys, but as soon as she saw all the colorful adds she rolled her way on over to me and before I knew it she had them all over the place. She had so much fun throwing the papers up in the air and chewing on them! I couldn't believe how long it kept her entertained! Much longer than any toy we have for her. I'm sure she's like all other kids and more interested in playing with the paper and boxes than toys!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute! A typical child.... wrappings and the box are more fun to play with than the Christmas or birthday present that comes inside. Oh, mom, isn't the 'mess' so cute? Barb H.
What could be more fun than colorful ads!?!?! These are really cute pictures. Isn't it amazing how fast they can make a mess, but it is so fun to see them so excited.
Of course we have all these toys, yet the simplest things for babies are the most fun and exciting! Wait until Claire can crawl around all over the ads and make an even bigger mess! Too cute!
I guess I just need to slow down! I write and type so fast. Most of the time I double check my spelling, but not this time! Anyway, I loved these adorable pictures of Claire! Of course, I love seeing her in anything Ohio State!
8 comments:
Cute! A typical child.... wrappings and the box are more fun to play with than the Christmas or birthday present that comes inside.
Oh, mom, isn't the 'mess' so cute?
Barb H.
What could be more fun than colorful ads!?!?! These are really cute pictures. Isn't it amazing how fast they can make a mess, but it is so fun to see them so excited.
Of course we have all these toys, yet the simplest things for babies are the most fun and exciting! Wait until Claire can crawl around all over the ads and make an even bigger mess! Too cute!
I need a spell check...adds!
Actually... I think you're right Heather. It probably is spelled ads, short for advertisements, not adds. I need the spell check!!!
I guess I just need to slow down! I write and type so fast. Most of the time I double check my spelling, but not this time! Anyway, I loved these adorable pictures of Claire! Of course, I love seeing her in anything Ohio State!
Watch out! Claire will grow up and be one of those shoppers that saves $80 in coupons on a $100 grocery bill! GO CLAIRE GO! Early training...
NOW IF YOU CAN ONLY GET HER TO BE AN EBAYER!
Post a Comment