So... I am not going to get mother of the year award for allowing my 7 month old to eat a marshmallow, but it was the cutest thing watching her pure excitement as she tasted the sweetness of a marshmallow for the first time! As a side note, she was supervised during this taste testing event by a trained professional (ME!). Anyway, as you can imagine she LOVED the marshmallow and actually started to cry when it was gone. No, I didn't give her another one, although I wanted to. I was a bit concerned she would never eat her fruits and veggies again, but have no fear she went back to her normal foods without a fuss! It's okay to have some fun every once in awhile!
Discovering is so fun! It's so funny, I will never forget when Noah discovered marshmallows--he had gotten into the pantry and eaten 1/4 of the bag of mini ones when I came in and he showed me the bag and nodded saying "mmmm". It was too cute as are these pictures of Claire! I didn't think she could get any cuter, but she just keeps on getting cuter!
That is so cute. Don't worry by that time Kendall was eating everything including ribs, believe me it has not hurt her appetite at all. I wish I could find something that she won't eat.
Too cute!! WE gave Landon hot cocoa and peppermint sticks after sledding. No mother of the year award for me either. Or maybe we get the award for not being too up tight.
6 comments:
Discovering is so fun! It's so funny, I will never forget when Noah discovered marshmallows--he had gotten into the pantry and eaten 1/4 of the bag of mini ones when I came in and he showed me the bag and nodded saying "mmmm". It was too cute as are these pictures of Claire! I didn't think she could get any cuter, but she just keeps on getting cuter!
That is so cute. Don't worry by that time Kendall was eating everything including ribs, believe me it has not hurt her appetite at all. I wish I could find something that she won't eat.
Too cute!! WE gave Landon hot cocoa and peppermint sticks after sledding. No mother of the year award for me either. Or maybe we get the award for not being too up tight.
I'm so happy you loved your very first sweet treat Claire! It sounds like you will love all the yummy, sweet foods.
So many sweet things to experience in life. She is the sweetest!
Yummy!
Post a Comment