Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Bear

My mom got Claire a Valentine's bear and she loves it! Everytime I show her the bear she smiles and grabs for it! She tried to eat it the first time, but made a funny face... must not have tasted too good! Thanks Nuna for the bear, the yummy sugar cookies and heart shaped plate! That was very sweet of you!

I think there is a bear on my shoulder...



I like this side view of Claire because you can see the angel wings on the back of her shirt!!

10 comments:

The Vachas said...

Those are sweet, I like her in pastel pink. I didn't even notice the angel wings, thanks for mentioning it. The second to last picture made me laugh, I love Claire's expression.

kendall harris said...

Claire is such a little angel. Claire and Kendall need to get together and talk about their new bears.

The Seekins Family said...

She just gets cuter, which I didn't think was possible. I love the angel wings~so precious!

Feel better Michele!

The Fam said...

I love the second pic of them looking at each other. Priceless. She definately looks good in pink wiht her dark eyes. Her cheeks are so rosy too! Adorable!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

What an adorable teddy bear from Nuna! I love the second to last picture too. Claire's expression is funny...it's like she's not too sure about the teddy bear with that questioning look she is giving him! Very cute!

The Abrahams said...

VERY CUTE. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG.

Tami said...

She looks like a little angel!

Anonymous said...

See, I knew Claire & Caroline were little angels sent to us. Now Claire is showing us a "peek" of her wings ~ we were right. I LOVE those little wings. The girls don't show them too often, but that's o.k. We know they are precious "gems" sent to all of us to be taken care of here on earth ~ for God.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Ben and Michel this is your nephew connor, Clair looks realy cute.

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

Hi Connor! Thanks for leaving us a comment! We miss you... we haven't seen you in a while! We will have to get together SOON! I love you!