Friday, February 02, 2007

Yummy... CARROTS

Well, today Claire advanced from boring rice cereal to her first real food... carrots. She loved them. I couldn't scoop it in fast enough. When she is frustrated or she wants something she growls like a little lion. It's so funny and today when I was feeding her she was growling in between bites, like "hurry up with the next bite, mom"!!! If I had to guess, patience may not be Claire's strongest character quality. Ben would say she's just like her mommy in that regard and he's probably right! I know I've said it before, but we are having so much fun with her! My mom asked me today if I had any idea how much fun motherhood would be and I said absolutely not! Until you experience the miracle of a baby you just don't understand! What a gift!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now the fun really begins! New foods, different kinds of food and it all gets so messy! A major new stage to watch your little girl move into... and guessing which foods she will like and which foods she won't like. Enjoy, Enjoy!! Yes, motherhood is God's great blessing to so many women. Unfortunately, I see so many that should not be a mother. So blessed are Claire and Caroline to have WONDERFUL mommies! Barb

The Vachas said...

Did she actually get any carrots in her mouth? That is hysterical, little miss priss with her flower on her head and her messy little face. Too cute!!

kendall harris said...

I, of course love the flower. Glad to see Claire loving her food. Michele, you will soon learn to feed her the food around her mouth that cuts down on the growling in between spoon fulls it is truly an art form :)

The Seekins Family said...

What great pictures! I love the flower in her hair!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I'm glad you like carrots Claire! Hopefully, you will like all of your vegtables!!!!

The Abrahams said...

Love the flower bow! Don't mess with Claire and her food! Very cute.