Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cousin Fun!

Last week Mommy took me over to Aunt Heather & Uncle Scott's house so I could play with my Cousin Caroline. We had so much fun and now that we are getting older you barely notice the 11 week difference. Caroline is crawling and even pulling herself up! I can't wait to spend more time with her this summer!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.... what absoutuly adorable pictures of the two cousins! They are getting to be almost the same size. Just wait another year ~ and then watch them play together. It will be much different... probably a few tears because they both want the same toy!!??!!! Then the teaching of "SHARING" begins. I still have to work on that with my Kdg. students.

God has blessed the Cuttings & the McDowells with beautiful little girls.
Barb & (Grammy to Caroline) :)

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Mommy and I had so much fun with you too Claire! Thanks for coming over! We can't wait for this summer!!!
Love you,
Caroline