Happy Mother's Day! I think it is the PERFECT day to announce that Ben & I have a second baby on the way! Baby Cutting is due December 29th. This was definitely a bit of surprise (yes, we do know how this happens!!), but God's timing is perfect! Claire and the baby will be about 18 months apart. We went to see my OB, Dr. Kilian, last week and I had an ultrasound and we were able to see the baby's heartbeat! Everything looks very healthy with the baby and the pregnancy. We were fortunate enough to get both sides of our family together today after church to celebrate Mother's Day and that's when we broke the good news! We gave everyone a picture of Claire wearing a onesie that said "Claire is gonna be a BIG sister!" and a picture of the ultrasound. It was so exciting!!
Please pray for God's protection over our baby. We don't care at all if it is a boy or a girl, just for a healthy baby. We are so excited to expand our family and of course can't wait to see and hold our precious baby! God has truly blessed us beyond what we could hope for and deserve!
The three of us right after we told our families we are expecting a second addition!

This is the picture we gave to our family! I had this onesie made for her on eBay (of course!!!).
I love this guy!! Here is a picture of Claire with the man that delivered her... Dr. Kilian! Claire went with us to our first appointment. We forgot to get a picture of him holding her after her birth. Better late than never, I guess!!


13 comments:
OH!!!! Congratulations Cuttings. That's a wonderful mother's day gift.
Congrats again!! so excited for your family. check out dayton daily news .com for another pic of all of us on the furry skurry!
pam
What a wonderful Mother's Day...so special for you Michele! We are just thrilled for you and Ben! It is so exciting to think that there will be another baby in the family! God is so good! Many, many congratulations!
I spelled your name wrong the first time around, Michele and went to correct it and accidently deleted my message. Oops!
Congratulations! Surprises like that are the best :) God's timing is perfect! I bet Claire and the baby will just love growing up together being so close in age.
YAY! Congratulations you guys! That's great news!
OH, such REALLY awesome news!
Congrats to the WHOLE family!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Michele,
Yeah!!!!! I cannot believe you are pregnant again. What exciting news!!! We will be praying for your pregnancy and for the little one growing inside you. We have to get together soon. Love, Jenny
It was REALLY a wonderful Mother's Day for you, Michele! Having Claire and now a new little life growing inside of you.... what blessings God has given to you. I'm thrilled we could all be there to share in your NEWS with everyone in the family. I admit I was shocked! Trust the Lord, God... it will all work out and you will find the strength to be a mommy to two little ones. Your own mother did it and lived to tell her stories!!
Just think... you two will be able to compare notes!!
Happiness to you and Ben.
Barb :)
Congratulations!!! WE are so happy for you. I guess there will be another round of babies coming from the NICU nurses again very soon, huh? What a nice surprise. We will pray for your family.
I realy hope its a boy?But it is not my pick.
Connor,
I know you REALLY want a boy cousin, but you'll have to talk with God about this one! We have no control! We'll find out if the baby is a boy or girl in early August!!
Post a Comment