Friday, June 29, 2007

Fun in my Drawer!

Everyday we have pretty much the same routine in the morning. Claire usually sleeps until about 10:00. Since she sleeps about 13 hours she is ravenous when she wakes up so I feed her immediately. Usually she plays for a little while after she eats and then I bathe her. After her bath and getting dressed, she plays in her bedroom. She LOVES her room and can play endlessly there. Well, today Claire opened up her bottom drawer and began removing all the linens in the drawer one by one. The phone rang and I went to get it and when I came back 30 seconds later, I found her inside the drawer. Of course, I had to run and get my camera because I thought it was so funny and so cute! I wonder what made her decide to actually climb inside the drawer? She stayed in there and played for over 10 minutes, pulling her sheets and other linens in and out, over and over again and played peek-a-boo! It is so much fun watching her play and explore and get pure excitement out of the little things in life!!

Look at the sheepish look on her face. This is the first picture I took.
Well, Miss Claire warmed up quickly! She was all smiles!


Sorry mommy for making such a mess. I'll help you fold everything and put it back!
Whew... I 'm tired from all that work. I think I'll take a little nap right here!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of Claire making a new discovery! These pics are adorable. I can just imagine her playing and thinking at first..... oh, did I do something wrong??!! .... when she saw you come into her room. She was using her good imagination, though. She made a fun place to play. You just never know what's next.

I remember when we lived at our first house and the washer and dryer were in the kitchen ..... you just had to open closet doors to get to them. I usually had the doors opened because of doing diapers, (yes, we did wash cloth diapers at that time)... and one day I walked into the kitchen and found her in the dryer with all the clothes!!! I have that picture.
Barb

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I love it! Claire's expressions are darling! Isn't it so cute when they get into things and explore! Caroline has just recently discovered my sock drawer, Scott's closet, and the cabinet underneath the entertainment center. She loves to pull everything out too! What fun for us to put it all back!:):)

Jeni said...

She is adorable! I happened to notice the hairbows on the wall - oh my goodness, I thought we had a lot! You have a ton! I love them. Did you get the bow holder off ebay? Can you email me the persons id.
Jeni

The Vachas said...

That is so cute! What a creative mind, she can turn even a dresser drawer ing to a good time.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Who needs toys when you have a wonderful...and empty...DRAWER!!!

kendall harris said...

That's so cute I am glad it was the bottom drawer.