Tuesday, July 17, 2007

12 Month Quilt Pictures

It is so hard for me to believe that our baby is a year old now. Claire turned one on July 16th. As cliche as I know it sounds, the time has flown by. I really think this past year has been the quickest year of my life. I know when we have our second baby in several months the time will go even faster!
I took Claire to the doctor on her birthday for her 12 month well check! Once again, we have only great news to report. The doctor said she has been one of the healthiest one year olds he has seen. No visits to him except her well checks. We are SO thankful for a year of great health. We pray for continued health and protection for our girl. Claire weighed in at 21.8 lbs (60th percentile), 30.25 inches long (85th percentile) and she fell into the 80th percentile for her head circumference. She is definitely continuing on the path of being long & lean. The doctor said she is ahead of the game developmentally since she began walking at 11 months and some of the other activities she does is slightly advanced. She is such a sweet girl! She still eats and sleeps like a champ. She is very easy to discipline, responding well to verbal correction. I thought she was going to be a strong-willed child, but she seems to be very laid back and tenderhearted! I love staying at home with her and just being her mommy! She is a constant source of love, joy and entertainment!

This is the last month for quilt pictures! I will post a collage of every month since her newborn picture to show how much she has grown!!

A few pics from her 1 year check-up!


" Hey mom... what is this thing?? Looks very interesting. Maybe someday I will be in the medical profession like you!"


Claire walking around the waiting room... always on the move now!








2 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Happy Birthday Claire! It's so hard to believe you're one now! Wow, did that first year go fast!

Yeah, for a great check-up with the doctor. We know you'll keep growing big, strong, and healthy!

Even though we were on vacation, we were thinking about you during your party and on your special day! We love you sweet girl!
Uncle Scott, Aunt Heather, and Cousin Caroline

Anonymous said...

Cute girl....cute dress.....cute pictures!!!!!
~Barb