Monday, July 16, 2007

Just Claire!

Some cute birthday shots of Claire over the last few days!
Claire in her birthday dress! She wore it to her party on Saturday and then to church the next morning. I'm trying to get my money's worth!!

Claire carrying around her new gift... her baby!

(Can I just add that Daddy was taking care of Claire while I was at work yesterday evening, which would explain the dirty shirt and no pants. Enough said...)


I used huge Care Bear balloons to decorate for her party! I saved one for her to play with afterward. You can see how big it is compared to Claire. She wasn't too sure...



Claire walks all the time now. She never crawls anymore. I can't believe how quickly she progressed. She is so steady now and rarely falls!



Of course, she pulled her birthday bow out!

2 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I just love that navy color on Claire! It goes so well with her hair color and skin tone. I love her birthday dress...it looks perfect on her and very fitting for her 1st birthday! She looks so pretty!

It's great that Claire is standing and walking...it reallys shows off the dress! What perfect timing for her to walk right before her birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of Claire in her birthday dress. Her walking makes her seem so much older, as I look at her in these pics. Oh, where did that first year go?
~ Barb H.