I had a very nice surprise for my 30th birthday. Sue, my mother-in-law, had Claire's 1 year pictures taken when she was babysitting. I was working that day and she arranged for somebody to come to her house for the photo shoot! I was VERY surprised when I opened up my gift and saw all these adorable pictures of Claire. They were taken about a week after her first birthday! The photographer is Sarah Cafaro (http://www.hisfingerprintsphotography.com). Sarah is a graduate of Dayton Christian and Ben and I both had her dad, Paul Pyle, as a teacher in high school (one of our favorites by the way!!). Sarah is just starting out in the photography business and I definitely want to give her some good advertisement! I think she did a great job with Claire and I'm very happy with the pictures!
Thanks so much Sue, for a wonderful birthday surprise! There is nothing I can think of that I would want more than pictures of my girl!!
The chair Claire is sitting in belonged to, and I think made by, her Great-Great-Great Grandfather on Sue's side. Yes... that is 3 "Greats"!! How neat is that!!



6 comments:
Michele...that was such a wonderful surprise! A great gift, and by far the best one you could receive! So sweet and thoughtful of Sue. You are blessed with not only a wonderful mom, but a wonderful mother-in-law too!
The photographer did a very nice job! The pictures are precious. I love Claire's expressions...so sweet and innocent! Now back to the continuous dilema, how will you choose? More pictures for you to display around the house! What will you do?:):)
Oops, it's dilemma...I need to proof before I publish my comments!
What a great gift!! And what great pictures! Claire is just sooo adorable!!
That is a really special gift. One that you will cherish forever. You can never have to many pictures of your children. She is adorable!
Very Cute! I will definitely check out her website. The pictures of Claire turn out very nice. Great gift, Grammy!
hi Michele,
I am so happy that you are enjoying the music. I was so excited to put it on my blog. I have 2 songs that I really wanted but they have not been released yet. If you get a chance...listen to Ronnie Freeman...God speaking and John Waller...Blessing. Love them both. Have a wonderful day!
Isn't the blog so much fun????
Post a Comment