Thursday, August 09, 2007

Congratulations Leah & Jason!

My friend, Leah, got married last Saturday during a beautiful wedding at the Dayton Art Institute. Leah and I went to school together at Dayton Christian for years and then she got a job in the NICU in 2003 and I actually trained her when she started ( a little scary!!). Anyway, I am so happy for Leah & Jason and pray they have a wonderful marriage. They will be spending about 2 years in Egypt due to Jason's job assignment. Pray for their protection oversees! Leah also just completed schooling to be a Certified Nurse Practitioner.
Congratulations Leah & Jason!


Leah looked radiant! Don't they make a beautiful couple? I see some very cute kids in the future!

4 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

Oh, Leah looks so beautiful! I was so sad that I couldn't go...looks like it was beautiful!

The Abrahams said...

Their wedding was so nice. I am going to steal these pics from your blog- mine didn't turn out so great. It was good to see you at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

A darling girl and a handsome guy make for a wonderful couple. It brings back memories of Heather and Scott's wedding at the Dayton Art Institute. Barb

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

There is definitely no place nicer than DAI for weddings and receptions...so beautiful and elegant!!!